If you want to compare Enfamil Gentlease with Similac Sensitive, you should know what it contains and why you need to find the new formula for your baby. Baby formulas are a perfect solution if you want to provide your child a healthy meal without fussiness and gas pains due to lactose sensitivity.
Of course, each baby is different and will respond better to a formula, but you should have in mind what it consists. We decided to present you a thorough guide on best baby formulas .That way you can understand the difference between similac sensitive vs Enfamil gentlease.
What Is Similac Sensitive?
Similac Sensitive formula has an excellent reputation when it comes to baby formulas. The main ingredients are corn syrup, high oleic safflower oil, milk protein isolate, soy oil, sugar, galactooligosaccharides and coconut oil. It is essential to have in mind that your baby has to enjoy the formula taste, so that is the main reason for its popularity. Your baby will get amazing nutrients that are beneficial for development and growing baby.
What Is Enfamil Gentlese
Enfamil Gentlease is also one of the most popular baby formulas on the market, especially for babies with lactose sensitivity. The main ingredients are nonfat milk, whey protein, corn syrup solids and vegetable oil. According to Enfamil website, it is essential for babies to use lactose for development. However, if your baby doesn’t produce enough lactase, then it can cause issues such as bloating and tummy pain. Therefore, you should use this particular formula that will reduce dairy side effects and allow you and your baby to enjoy all the way.
Enfamil Gentlease vs Similac Sensitive
Apart from the nutrient list, these two formulas have a few things in common. We decided to present you some of them:
- Purpose - Both of them come with the idea to provide and support essential vitamins, nutrients, and minerals to your lactose intolerant baby. The main ingredients in both formulas are DHA, and the idea is to replicate breast milk. Both companies state that you should use their recipe within the first year of baby’s life so that you can ensure essential minerals and vitamins for your baby’s health.
- Pre-Mixed - You don’t have to make your formulas, because these two products come already pre-mixed. You will have to purchase the bottle, and you will get a six-pack of 8-ounce bottles so that you can enjoy all the way.
- Price - It is difficult to determine the price comparison because both products come in different bottle size. Similac Sensitive comes in 22.5 ounces, while Enfamil Gentlease is 12.4 ounces. Therefore, the prices are similar because Enfamil is cheaper.
We decided to present you top 10 baby formulas so that you can determine gentlease vs Similac sensitive:
Top 5 Baby Formulas of enfamil gentlease vs similac sensitive
1. Similac Advance Infant Formula with Iron - One Of The Most Popular Baby Formula On The Market
We have mentioned above that Similac Advance Infant Formula with Iron is one of the best solutions on the market when it comes to baby formulas. It is an ideal solution for new parents and hospitals because it contains plenty of nutrients that will protect your baby and boost its developments.
It features iron as well as OptiGRO, which is a unique blend of lutein, vitamin E and DHE especially perfect for physical, eye and brain development. You don’t have to worry because it is quite inexpensive and you will be able to purchase it for a dollar per ounce, which is way better than Enfamil gentlease vs Similac sensitive.
It comes in different sizes, styles and packaging options so that you can enjoy all the way. However, if your baby has a sensitive stomach, you should avoid it. It is not GMO-free and organic, which is a main disadvantage when compared with other baby formulas on the market.
- Affordable price tag
- One of the most popular brands among parents and hospitals
- It contains OptiGRO, which is a unique blend of vitamin E, lutein, and DHA
- Support physical development, as well as eye and brain development
- It is not GMO-free
- not organic
2. Similac NeoSure Infant Formula with Iron - Perfect Formula For Premature Born Infants
Most people cannot determine the difference between Enfamil gentlease vs. Similac sensitive. You should have in mind that Similac NeoSure Infant Formula with Iron is one of the most popular solutions on the market.Most parents enjoy this particular formula because it is precisely perfect for prematurely born infants. Finally, they can gain more weight as quickly as possible. You should have in mind that it is its primary purpose.
It features a combination of vitamins, proteins, and minerals that will boost development for infants. At the same time, it includes ARA, DHA, and OptiGRO which is the unique blend of vitamin E, lutein, and DHA.
When it comes to disadvantages, you should have in mind that some consumers state that this particular formula gives their infants constipation and excessive gas. You can understand the difference between Enfamil gentlease vs. Similac sensitive. However, it is perfect for successful weight gain. As soon as your baby gets better, you will be able to start giving it a formula for full-term babies.You should have in mind that it features corn syrup solids and it is not GMO-free.
- Perfect for prematurely born babies
- It comprises ARA and DHA, which are essential nutrients found in breast milk. They will support the visual and mental development of your baby
- You will get more vitamins, proteins, and minerals than other baby formulas on the market
- OptiGRO formulation, which is bland with vitamin E, lutein, and DHA
- Expensive when compared with different baby formulas
- It is not for full-term babies
- times-rectangleNot GMO-free
3. Enfamil Enspire Powdered Baby Formula - The Formula That Completely Resembles Breast Milk
If you want to choose a baby formula that will provide you almost identical effects as breast milk, we recommend you to select enspire enfamil Powdered Baby Formula. Most of the parents are happy with this particular formula in overall, however, the main disadvantage is a high price tag that you’ll have to pay.
It worths $1.95 per ounce, which is double when compared with other more affordable baby formulas. If you neglect the idea that you’ll have to pay the additional expense, you will get an exceptional formula that will boost development of your child.
The high price tag is because it contains milk fat globule membrane (MFGM). You will get the closest formula to breast milk that will boost your baby’s cognitive development.You should have in mind that it is entirely GMO-free. It will give you dual prebiotic blend in combination with lactoferrin that will support your child’s immune health. It contains choline and DHA for brain development, but it isn’t organic. Therefore, if you want it, you should check somewhere else.
- Contains dual prebiotic blend and lactoferrin that will support your immune health
- Completely free from GMO
- Features choline and DHA for brain development
- Comprises MFGM (milk fat globule membrane) to boost cognitive development
- It is not organic
- Expensive price tag
4.Enfamil EnfaCare Baby Formula - Perfect Formula for Baby Growth
If you want to choose infant formula for prematurely born babies, you should consider Enfamil EnfaCare Baby Formula. The best thing about it is that it contains 40% more proteins, minerals, and vitamins than Enfamil gentlease vs. Similac sensitive.It is an excellent solution for people who have prematurely born babies because it will support growth and development. It features significant levels of ARA and DHA which are the perfect choice for eye and brain development.
However, the main disadvantage is its price, because it is more expensive when compared to a similar equivalent to Enfamil gentlease. It worth $1.26 per ounce, which means slightly less than $100 for six canes of 12.6 ounces.
Not GMO-free, and you can find traces of corn syrup solids, which is another disadvantage. It is not for preventing sensitive tummies and reflux, so you should choose different formula if you need these features.
- Specially made for prematurely born babies
- contains a high amount of ARA and DHA that will support eye and brain development
- contains more proteins, minerals, and vitamins than other formulas on the market
- Features plenty of antioxidants to support infant’s immune system
- Expensive price tag
- It can cause bloating, gas and constipation
5.Enfamil Newborn Baby Formula - Perfect Formula For Infants
This particular formula is the perfect solution for newborn babies until they reach three months old. Finally, you will be able to purchase baby formula that will increase and boost development so that you can support early milestones such as the cognitive function of brain and focusing.
When you have in mind that similar equivalent to Enfamil gentlease is the best choice, Enfamil Newborn Baby Formula contains choline and DHA, which is identical to breast milk to increase eye and brain function. At the same time, due to dual prebiotics, it supports the immune system and enhances digestive health, which is essential for newborns.
You should have in mind that this particular formula is more expensive than other non-organic ones, and you will be able to purchase it for $1.42 per ounce so that you will need $103.84 for 20.5 ounces. The main disadvantage is that they don’t have GMO-free certification, and you can find traces of corn syrup which is not so healthy for infants. It can also cause gasses.
- the perfect solution for newborns and up to three months
- Features nutrients that will increase milestone for focusing
- contains dual prebiotics that will help your immune system
- Clinically proven to promote digestive health
- Contains GMO ingredients
- Expensive price tag
Best Baby Formula Buying Guide
It doesn’t matter if you want to choose something like Enfamil gentlease vs. similac sensitive, because selecting the appropriate formula depends on numerous factors. The standard method features cow’s milk, but there are other unique formulas such as lactose-reduces and lactose-free for babies with digestive issues.We decided to present you things to consider when buying best baby formula:
This is the first factor that you should have in mind before you choose the appropriate method for your infant. DHA and ARA are synthesized versions of fatty acids that you can find only in breast milk. They are essential ingredients because they promote healthy brain and eyes development. You should have in mind that structures of synthetic ARA/DHA are not the same as the ones in breast milk, so you have to find the brand that will provide you the highest quality DHA to get everything out of it.
The formula must contain iron unless your doctor or pediatrician says otherwise. You should have in mind that iron deficiency can cause severe issues, and therefore, you should find the formula that contains an appropriate amount of iron so that your baby could stay healthy all the time.
As we all know, something can be artificial or natural. The same thing goes for formulas because natural formulas have healthier ingredients, but in most cases, they are more expensive. You should choose Enfamil gentlease vs. similac sensitive so that you can enjoy all the way.
Prebiotic and Probiotics
You can find numerous formulas that contain friendly bacteria that promote digestive health or probiotics because it is an excellent solution that will boost your baby’s immune system. Of course, you should consult with your pediatrician before you make up your mind.
Benefits Of Choosing Enfamil Gentlease vs Similac Sensitive
We can all agree that breast milk is the best solution for newborn babies. However, there are moments where you cannot breastfeed your kids due to tummy sensitivity or lactose intolerance. At the same time, some users state that breastfeeding can cause weight loss especially if problems that we’ve mentioned above persist.
- checkShare The Responsibility With Spouse - We can easily say that breastfeeding is mainly women responsibility, however, when you choose to breastfeed formula that will protect your infant, you will be able to share it with your husband and other people from your family. Even though the responsibility of feeding your beautiful child is not a problem and most women enjoy in this particular thing, finally, you will be able to get more rest and give your husband possibility to feed your child. It is essential to have a good night rest, and that is limited when you have a child, therefore, using formula will replenish not only your infant but yourself.
- You Can Control The Amount Of Food The Baby Eats - It is difficult to measure how much breastmilk your baby consumes while you’re breastfeeding, especially if there are problems such as weight loss and tummy hurt. That is why most people decide to use formulas such as Gentlease vs. Similac Sensitive because you will be able to control the appropriate amount so that your baby can develop and grow steadily and promptly. You will get peace of mind and possibility to talk with the pediatrician that will advise you how much to give your baby on a daily basis.
- You Can Take Medications and Supplements - It is difficult for mothers to use medications and supplements because it could damage the health benefits of milk and cause even more significant issues. For example, if you have a chronic disease that requires constant medication, that could interfere with the chemistry of your breastmilk which can hurt a baby. By using formulas such as Enfamil Gentlease vs. Similac Sensitive, you can rest assured, because you will be able to continue with the proper medication without causing your baby problems and even worse.
Why Choose Enfamil Gentlese vs. Similac Sensitive
You Can Have Glass Of Wine or Cup Of Coffee Without Worrying :
Even though this is a selfish reason to use a formula to a baby. However, if your infant has problems with lactose or anything that you contain in breastmilk, the best solution is to find an appropriate formula that will boost its development and growth.
You will get the ability to enjoy because drinking small amounts of alcohol or even coffee could interfere with the chemistry of breastmilk. While breastfeeding, you should be on specific diet regimens such as avoiding spicy food and other things that you may like. Finally, you can rest assured and enjoy all the way. Your child will get nutrients and minerals that will boost growth and development, and you can drink a glass of wine to relax yourself before sleeping.
You Will Be More Confident and Feel Better Than Before :
The only thing that is important for new mother is to help her child to get all nutrients and minerals for healthy development. However, when a mother finds out that her breastmilk is not enough for child’s development that could reduce the self-esteem and cause fear, anxiety, and restlessness.
By using formulas for children, you will be able to do a right and proper thing for your child as any mother should. Even though you think that you failed it because your breastmilk is not compatible, you don’t have to think of it as a problem. Nowadays, you can find amazing formulas that will boost the growth of your baby without any additional problem.
You Can Spend More Time With Older Child :
We have seen those scenarios where older child gets jealous because mother spends all the time with the baby. This could cause personality problems and other issues that could decrease happiness in your family. By giving formula to your child, you will be able to share responsibilities. You can feed it, your husband or another child could do it too. That way, you will increase the synergy within the family. That is essential especially if you have another child that could feel restless because you only enjoy the baby.
Advantages Of Using Baby Formula
You Will Increase Mental Health Of Entire Family . Worrying about breastfeeding is not just checking the time and giving your infant a portion of food to boost its development.
Mothers should use strict regimen that will increase the health of the breast milk .It means that they must have specifix diet without spicy food, heavy medications or even cup of coffee.
Finally, you will be able to help your child boost its cognitive, eye and physical development without too much stress. You will feel relaxed and that will cause immersive happiness and will increase the quality of life in your household.
Happy Baby Makes Happy Mama. And Vice Versa -When your child is happy, then you should be too. Through our biological perspective mothers cannot feel satisfied when their infants have problems. By using a formula such as Enfamil Gentlease vs. Similac Sensitive, you will be able to rest assured and help both yourself and your infant. That is an important consideration and you should take it as the primary thing.
As you can see from everything that we’ve mentioned above, there are little differences between Enfamil gentlease vs similac sensitive. Of course, there are numerous products and unique formulas derived from original for babies with allergies, sensitive tummies and many more.
We recommend you to find the appropriate one based on your experience, research, and consultation. Choosing the wrong one could cause problems. We advise you to reread this particular guide, and you will understand what the next step you want .
If you had any experience infant formulas, you could share with us your experience in the comment section below.
Why Are Some Children with Autism Afraid of Bubbles?Jul 25, 2019